Friday, April 11, 2008

God-be-ye

Goodbyes never meant to hurt but to liberate, so they remain inevitable moments throughout the journey. We've said our so many goodbyes in all criss-crosses of life that have been moments of partings and newness of some things, but have we really learned how to say them the way we wanted to? Have we learned to recognize the embrace of goodbye?
As I face another goodbye, let me embrace its hurts and freedom, its noise and solace, its rage and peace. This is the goodbye I recognize - the embrace of goodbye I knew how.
God-be-ye, God be with you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Massagem, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://massagem-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.